We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Reeher Mobile Application (or any portion of the Reeher Mobile Application), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the Reeher Mobile Application.
Customer Data/User Data
Reeher customers may electronically submit data or information about fundraising prospects and donors to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”) Reeher will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. Reeher may access Customer Data in accordance with the Master Subscription Agreement. Personal information about or generated by users of Reeher’s website and Services (“User Data”) is not Customer Data.
I. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of User Data in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information;
- Your name;
- Your email address,
- Your password that you’ve created;
- Any other information that you provide in registering for or using the Reeher Mobile Application;
- Limited aggregate data may be available to Reeher upon its written request to Google; and
- You may voluntarily provide us with access to your phone’s geographic location information, like your current zip code, when you are using the Reeher Mobile Application to improve your user experience.
A. We automatically collect other information about you and/or about your device, including:
- Your IP address;
- The Reeher Mobile Application features that you use and the time of your use; and
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the User Data that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and comments;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To personalize and enhance your experience using the Reeher Mobile Application;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information and recommendations, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Reeher Mobile Application and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- To administer, operate and improve the Reeher Mobile Application and its Services and for internal business purposes; and
Other uses of the User Data or Customer Data may be permitted under the Reeher Services Agreement or Reeher Services EULA.
III. How User Data is Disclosed
B. Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing and Other Promotional Purposes. We may share your User Data with third parties, including our business partners, for their direct marketing and other promotional purposes.
C. Customer. We disclose User Data about your use of the Reeher Mobile Application to the Reeher customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated (“Customer”).
D. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your User Data to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
E. Investigations and Law. We reserve the right to investigate fraud and abuse on the Reeher Mobile Application and its Services. We may disclose User Data to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
F. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated User Data with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the User Data you submit via the Reeher Mobile Application against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or app transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting User Data through an application and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your User Data for as long as you use the Reeher Mobile Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Data we have collected may be required in order for the Reeher Mobile Application to function properly.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of your User Data by the Reeher Mobile Application. To change your information, including keeping your information accurate, please contact the Customer’s administrator who has access to modify your information.
If you no longer want this application to collect and use information about you:
- Uninstall the Reeher Mobile Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Reeher Mobile Application by uninstalling the mobile application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Reeher Mobile Application. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
IX. How to Contact Us
X. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Reeher, LLC, Attn: Chief Financial Officer, 165 Western Avenue, Suite 8, St. Paul, MN 55102.