We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Reeher Mobile Application (or any portion of the Reeher Mobile Application), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the Reeher Mobile Application.
Reeher customers may electronically submit data or information about fundraising prospects and donors to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”) Reeher will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. Reeher may access Customer Data in accordance with the Master Subscription Agreement. Personal information about or generated by users of Reeher’s website and Services (“User Data”) is not Customer Data.
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of User Data in the manner described below.
2. We automatically collect other information about you and/or about your device, including:
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the User Data that we collect for the following purposes, including:
Other uses of the User Data or Customer Data may be permitted under the Reeher Services Agreement or Reeher Services EULA.
2. Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing and Other Promotional Purposes. We may share your User Data with third parties, including our business partners, for their direct marketing and other promotional purposes.
3. Customer. We disclose User Data about your use of the Reeher Mobile Application to the Reeher customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated (“Customer”).
4. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your User Data to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
5. Investigations and Law. We reserve the right to investigate fraud and abuse on the Reeher Mobile Application and its Services. We may disclose User Data to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
6. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated User Data with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
7. Security. While we take reasonable measures to protect the User Data you submit via the Reeher Mobile Application against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or app transmission is ever fully secure or free of errors. You should use caution whenever submitting User Data through an application and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
8. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information. We will retain your User Data for as long as you use the Reeher Mobile Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Data we have collected may be required in order for the Reeher Mobile Application to function properly.
You have choices regarding the use of your User Data by the Reeher Mobile Application. To change your information, including keeping your information accurate, please contact the Customer’s administrator who has access to modify your information. If you no longer want this application to collect and use information about you:
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Reeher Mobile Application. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Reeher, LLC, Attn: Chief Financial Officer, 370 Wabasha Street North, Suite 1200, St. Paul, MN 55102