Research & White Papers
As the Reeher Platform’s shared management system for higher education advancement grows, more insight from the Reeher Community helps leaders solve today’s most pressing challenges in fundraising. Our research and white papers give a sample of the insight provided at Reeher customer events, and demonstrate the value in having a peer community using this shared management system.
Reeher 2018 Annual Community Report:
Reeher announces the release of its 2018 Annual Community Report: Fundraising at the Speed of Life. This report shares significant analysis of higher education fundraising trends and donor insights, ways to improve organizational effectiveness and strategies for sustainability from a lifetime value approach. It was generated from over 140 million donor data transactions collected nightly from colleges and university of all sizes across the U.S. that are part of the Reeher Community.
Reeher Industry Research Report:
In this industry research report, you’ll learn:
- How to use behavioral segmentation to identity the prospects most likely to donate.
- Where to find previously unknown or unassigned prospects with a high probability of donating.
- Effective and cost-conscious ways to approach donors in each segment.
- How to get the best return on the money you spend fundraising.
Reeher White Paper:
Augment the Power of Your Donor Database: Improve Your Fundraising Outcomes with a Hub and Spoke Technology Infrastructure
- Enabling your front-line fundraisers.
- Extracting actionable information from your donor database.
- Improving functionality while avoiding the cost and disruption of a database conversion.
- Adding fundraising-specific tool-sets to your existing technology infrastructure.
Reeher Industry Brief:
This Reeher Industry Brief includes the top six management priorities that our customers say have improved their ability to:
- Retain strong teams.
- Meet aggressive fundraising goals
- Create a healthy development environment for gift officers